EASY + QUICK Chickpea Pocket Rockets
PREP TIME: 10mins SERVES: 2
INGREDIENTS: ➢ 1 Can of Organic Chickpeas (rinsed) ➢ 1 Large handful of Spinach
➢ 1 Large handful of Green Kale ➢ 100g Soft Cheese (like Feta)
➢ Green Olives
➢ ½ Punnet of Cherry Tomatoes ➢ ½ Lemon ➢ 1 tsp Honey ➢ 1 tbsp Olive Oil
➢ Pinch of cumin
➢ Pinch of salt
➢ Pinch of Chilli Flakes
➢ Spoonful of Raisins
➢ 2 x Wholemeal Pita Bread INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Crumble the cheese and add with the spinach, kale, olives and cherry tomatoes and chickpeas to a large bowl
2. Mix the honey, oil, lemon juice and raisins in a small bowl
3. Add the cumin, chilli flakes, salt and pepper to the dressing bowl and mix well
4. Drizzle devilishly delicious dressing over the salad
5. Grill 2 x Pita Pockets
6. Cut in half and fill with delicious Salad !
5. Enjoy ! NOTES PREPARE FOR LUNCH: The ingredients should be enough for 2 big servings.
You can just store the other pockets & salad in the fridge for tomorrow or share with a friend.
I eat A LOT and the two halves filled my belly up completely.
It’s definitely filling enough to help you make it through the day.
My inspiration was from Hurry the Food Up however have tweaked it to make pockets. Definitely welcome to add your flare to the creation.